Crispy Brussels Sprouts
I have a friend that assured me that I coiuld not make her like b-sprouts. Too bad we didn't bet on it.
How to Make Crispy Brussels Sprouts
- 1Mix the sriracha, lime juice and honey in a small bowl and set aside.
- 2In a large pot or skillet, add about 1- 1.5 inches of vegetable oil and heat to medium heat.
The oil is ready when a leaf from a sprout is added and it crisps and sizzles immediately.
- 3Fry the sprouts in 2-3 batches cooking for about a minute or two until golden brown.
- 4Drain sprouts on paper towels and sprinkle with salt while hot.
- 5Add sprouts to a bowl and gently toss with half the dressing and taste. Add additional dressing if desired.