Crisp Celery Root Radish Salad
How to Make Crisp Celery Root Radish Salad
- 1If you are using horseradish from a jar, let it sit in a strainer to get out the excess water. If you are using fresh horseradish, wash and peel it, and grate it.
- 2Peel celery root and wash it very well. Pat it dry and then shred it into medium strips using the medium-size side of a vegetable shredder.
- 3Wash and shred radishes into the same bowl as the celery root.
- 4Peel eggs and mash them in a bowl using a fork. Add to radishes and celery root.
- 5Add in the mayo, sour cream, horseradish, chives, salt and pepper. Mix, but not too vigorously so the ingredients don't all mash together. Taste it and adjust salt and pepper levels. This is a very good side salad to have with a heavy meat dish. Enjoy!