- small cans of white sweet corn
- can black-eyed peas
- can black beans
- 3 or 4
- celery stalks, finelt chopped
- red onion, finely chopped
- small can jalapenos, chopped, rinsed & drained
- 1 c
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 c
- 3/4 c
- apple cider vinegar
How to Make Cowboy Caviar
- 1Drain the corn, beans and black-eyed peas in a colander. Place the vegeatables in a large mixing bowl.
Add in the clelry, red onion and jalapenos.
- 2In a saucepan heat the sugar, oil and vinegar to dissolve the sugar. Cool. Add to the corn mixture. Stir and cover with wrap. Chill overnight to let set up.
- 3The next day, drain well and serve with tortilla scoops or Frito scoops.