★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 largecorn kernels, fresh , cut off the cob
2 largeeggs, separated
2 Tbspall purpose flour
1 tspeach, salt & pepper
1 tspgarlic powder
1 tsponion powder
1 tspchopped fresh chives
How to Make Corn Fritter's
- Cut the corn off the cob in a bowl. Use the back of the knife to scrap off the "milk" off the cob.
- In another bowl, separate the eggs. Add the yolks to the corn, and save the whites for later. Add the flour, salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder to the bowl with the corn, mix.
- Now, whip the egg whites until they are almost stiff,fold in to the corn.
- Spray a non-stick pan with butter flavored spray and add about a quarter cup of mixture to pan. (cook like a pancake).
- Garnish with chopped chives. Serve with Aioli, or just eat plain. Can eat hot or cold.