- 1 lb
- refrigerated pizza dough
- 4 oz can whole chiles, drained
- 12 oz jar roasted red peppers, drained, sliced
- 8 oz can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/2 c
- reduced-fat, shredded italian style cheese
- 1/2 c
- french's fried onions.
- 2 tsp
- canola oil
How to Make Cheesy veggie pockets
- 1Heat oven to 450. Lightly spray a baking sheet w/ cooking spray. Divide dough into 2 equal balls. On floured surface, spread each dough ball into an 8" circle.
- 2Place chiles, peppers and mushrooms evenly onto each dough circle. Top each circle w/ some cheese and fried onions. Fold ough over forming 1/2 moons.Pinch edges together w/ a fork to seal.
- 3Place pockets on baking sheet. Brush each pocket w/ 1 tsp oil. Pierce each pocket 4 times w/ a knife. Bake 20 mins, or until crust is golden brown.