★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbbutter soften
4 smalljars ..old english sharpcheese
1 1/2 tspworcestershire sauce
1 tsponion powder
2 tspdry dill weed
1 tspbon appetit spice
8 to 10loaves of cheep white bread frozen
How to Make Cheese Squares
- Cream well all but bread.
- When bread is frozen ( this is the key to making this go much easier) Take 3 pieces at a time and cut the crust off. Then you want to spread the mixture on the top of all three pieces and satck on top of each other. Then you want to cut it into 4 square and spread the mixture on all side but NOT the bottom. NOW you have made 4 appetizers.( I only pull one loaf of bread out of the freezer at a time)
- Repeat till all the mix is gone. (mixture can be frozen if you do not want to do all at once)
- I freeze these on a cookie sheet till hard again and place in zip lock bags.
- Bake 350 till lightly brown on top about 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet. No need to thaw before cooking.