★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 large
- ripe tomatoes
- 16 oz
- pre-sliced fresh mozarella
- fresh basil leaves
- roasted garlic balsamic vinegarette
How to Make Capri Salad
- 1Slice each tomato into 4 slices
- 2On a serving platter, cascade layers of tomatoes, cheese slices & basil leaves
- 3Top salad with desired amount or vinegarette.
Note: You can use your family's favorite dressing, but I loved mine with the dressing listed.
- 4Salt & pepper to taste
- 5Serve immediately
- 6This looks so pretty; its a shame I didn't take a pic to share with you.