BLT Wonton Boats
- 6 slice
- center-cut bacon or turkey bacon
- 12 small
- square wonton wrappers
- 1/4 c
- fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp
- hellmann's/best foods dijonnaise
- garlic powder
- black pepper
- 3 large
- plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 c
- finely chopped romaine or iceberg lettuce
How to Make BLT Wonton Boats
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat on the stove. Add bacon and cook until crispy, about 4 minutes per side. Set it aside to drain and cool on paper towels.
- 3Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick spray. Place each wonton wrapper into a cup of the muffin pan, and press it into the bottom and sides. Lightly spray the wrappers with nonstick spray.
- 4Bake in the oven until they are light golden brown, about 8 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- 5In a large bowl, combine mayo, Dijonnaise, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Add tomato and lettuce. Finely chop the bacon and add about three-fourths to the bowl; reserve the rest for topping. Gently stir until uniform. Set aside.
- 6Transfer the cooled wonton shells to a plate. Evenly distribute the mixture among the shells, about 3 tablespoons per shell. Evenly top with the remaining bacon. Serve immediately!