★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup chunky medium salsa, well drained
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 1/2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 8 oz. light cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup light cream cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup chopped pecans
How to Make Baked Fiesta Spinach Dip
- 1Saute the onion in oil in a medium skillet over medium heat until tender.
- 2Add the salsa. Drain the spinach and squeeze dry. Add the spinach to the skillet. Cook for 2 minutes.
- 3Pour the mixture into 1 1/2quart baking dish.
Stir in 2 cups of the Monterey Jack and the cream cheese, cream and olives.
- 4Sprinkle with the pecans. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes longer. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup Monterey Jack. Serve hot. Yield: 5 cups