Baked Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapeños
How to Make Baked Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapeños
- 1Preheat the oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- 2Slice jalapenos in half lengthwise. Scrape out all the seeds and ribs from each jalapeño with a spoon.
- 3Mix together all the filling ingredients except the jack cheese. Cut the jack cheese into 24 2- inch sticks.
Pack the filling into the peppers and nestle a stick of jack cheese onto the filling of each one.
- 4Arrange the peppers on prepared baking sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and lightly browned, and the peppers are cooked.
- 5Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.