Baked Cheddar Olives
Lisa G. Sweet Pantry Gal
Great for Thanksgiving day app.
- 1 c
- sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, unsalted and softened
- 1/2 c
- 5/8 tsp
- cayenne pepper
- pimiento stuffed olives
How to Make Baked Cheddar Olives
- 1Drain olives and pat dry with towels.
- 2Combine cheese and butter in a bowl.
- 3Add flour and cayenne and blend until well mixed.
- 4Drop the dough by tablespoons onto wax paper and wrap or mold each piece of dough around an olive, covering it completely.
- 5Bake the wrapped olives on a baking sheet in the middle of a preheated 400 degree oven for 15 minutes or until golden.
- 6Serve warm.