Baked Cheddar Olives
Lisa G. Sweet Pantry Gal
Great for Thanksgiving day app.
How to Make Baked Cheddar Olives
- Drain olives and pat dry with towels.
- Combine cheese and butter in a bowl.
- Add flour and cayenne and blend until well mixed.
- Drop the dough by tablespoons onto wax paper and wrap or mold each piece of dough around an olive, covering it completely.
- Bake the wrapped olives on a baking sheet in the middle of a preheated 400 degree oven for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm.