Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos
I'm under strict orders to be these to all family and friend gatherings.
- whole large jalapenos
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 12 slice
- bacon, sliced in half (i preferred the smoked bacon)
- 1 c
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos
- 1Prehaeat oven to 350 degrees.
Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise. With a spoon scoop out all the seeds and membranes of the jalapenos.
- 2In a separte bowl add cream cheese and a cup of mozzarella and mix well. Spoon the cream cheese mixture inside the jalapeno be careful not to overflow the jalapeno. Take the bacon and wrap around the whole jalapeno and secure bacon with toothpicks.
- 3Bake for 30 minutes or until bacon is done. Let jalapenos set for 5 minutes and transferred to tray. << Then move out of the way of the crowd>>>