★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 c
- diced roma tomatoes
- 1/2 c
- sliced mexican green onions
- 2 tsp
- minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- avacadoes halved and sliced
- mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 c
- pizza cheese or any cheese you prefer
- 15" tortilla (the very large cheese crisp kind)
How to Make Avacado mushroom tomato pizza on the grill
- 1place olive oil in a skillet and heat up. Dice your roma tomatoes, slice your onions and combine them along with the garlic in the skillet. Cook until there is no moisture left from tomatoes. Set aside.
- 2Pre heat the grill and set on low heat.
- 3Place tortilla on pizza pan. Spread tomato mixture over the entire surface. next place avacados and sliced mushrooms on and finish off by topping it with cheese.
- 4Slide tortilla off of pizza pan right onto surface of grill. Cook until tortilla is light golden brown and cheese is melted. Slide back onto pizza pan.
- 5Serve with Parmesan cheese, hot sauce or what ever else you like.
- 6We have also made this with jar pizza sauce and pepperoni and my kid loves it!. I have used different cheeses, fruit and all kinds of other things. You can't go wrong.