★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 cdiced roma tomatoes
1/2 csliced mexican green onions
2 tspminced garlic
1 Tbspolive oil
2avacadoes halved and sliced
1/2 cpizza cheese or any cheese you prefer
115" tortilla (the very large cheese crisp kind)
How to Make Avacado mushroom tomato pizza on the grill
- place olive oil in a skillet and heat up. Dice your roma tomatoes, slice your onions and combine them along with the garlic in the skillet. Cook until there is no moisture left from tomatoes. Set aside.
- Pre heat the grill and set on low heat.
- Place tortilla on pizza pan. Spread tomato mixture over the entire surface. next place avacados and sliced mushrooms on and finish off by topping it with cheese.
- Slide tortilla off of pizza pan right onto surface of grill. Cook until tortilla is light golden brown and cheese is melted. Slide back onto pizza pan.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese, hot sauce or what ever else you like.
- We have also made this with jar pizza sauce and pepperoni and my kid loves it!. I have used different cheeses, fruit and all kinds of other things. You can't go wrong.