ARTICHOKE BACON DIP (Sallye)
It will be a hit at your holiday gatherings.
1 can(s)(14 oz) artichoke hearts
1/2 cduke's mayonnaise
8 ozceam cheese, softened
1 pkgdry buttermilk dressing mix
1 tsplemon juice
1/8 tspeach salt and pepper
1 dash(es)caynne pepper
4 slicethick cut bacon
How to Make ARTICHOKE BACON DIP (Sallye)
- Cook bacon until crisp and set aside.
- Drain artichoke hearts and place in food processor.
Peel 1/2 onion, cut into chunks and place in processor
Pulse until finely diced.
- Place mayonnaise, softened cream cheese, dressing mix, lemon juice, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper in mixing bowl.
Using whisk or electric mixer, beat until well blended and smooth.
- Crumble bacon and add to mixing bowl.
Add artichoke/onion mixture to mixing bowl.
Continue mixing until well blended (about a minute).
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and store in fridge for at least 2-3 hours (better if left overnight). Do not remove from fridge until ready to serve.
Store any leftovers in airtight container in fridge.