- 2 c
- reduced-fat, shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 8 oz container light cream cheese w/ chives
- 14 oz cans water-packed artichokes, drained, chopped.
- 1/2 tsp
- minced garlic
- 28 oz cans reduced-fat refrigerated crescent rolls, such as pillsbury
How to Make artichoke and cheese squares.
- 1Heat oven to 375. Spray a 9 x 13" baking pan. In bowl, beat mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, artichokes, and garlic until smooth. Unroll both cans of crescent rolls into triangles. Prees dough into bottom of pan, sealing seams. Spread w/ artichoke mix. Bake for about 20 mins or until crust is brown. Cut into squares.