Almost Instant Guacamole
I developed this recipe when I was looking for a guacamole recipe. The ingredients in the recipes looked a lot like the ingredients in my favourite salsa.
I added lime juice for brightness and voila - guacamole.
- 2 Tbsp
- salsa, tomato-based (your choice)
- lime, juiced
- salt to taste
How to Make Almost Instant Guacamole
- 1Peel and roughly chop avocado and add to food processor or blender jar.
- 2Add salsa - amount depends on the size of your avocado- probably a couple of heaping tablespoons. Add a few drops of hot sauce if you like heat.
- 3Add lime juice to processor and pulse a few times until consistency is what you like. Add salt if necessary, pulse again, remove from food processor and serve.
- 4Put the pit from the avocado in the serving dish to keep the avocado from turning brown.