Air Fryer Dill Pickles
WHAT YOU NEED
10 smalldill pickles cut in half (I only had baby dill’s but they were awesome)
1 cItalian style breadcrumbs (see note)
1egg with 1/4 cup milk beaten
·salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Air Fryer Dill Pickles
- In 3 separate bowls, 1 with flour with salt and pepper, 1 with beaten egg and milk, the other with breadcrumbs.
- Cut you pickles in half and pat dry with paper towel. First, dip them in flour, then with the egg mixture and then breadcrumbs, do this with each pickle till all are coated.
- You may have to do 2 separate batches as you don’t want them over crowded in the air fryer. Place pickles in the air fryer and set the temperature to 400 and add time for 7 minutes. Turn pickles halfway through the time.
- Serve with sour cream or ranch dressing.
- NOTE: I used Italian style breadcrumbs as they already have been seasoned. These turned out amazing, crispy on the outside and soo good you would never know they were not, not fried in oil.