Zesty Shrimp and Avocado Cocktail
- large avocados, chopped
- 1 1/3
- cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- small red onion, chopped
- rib celery, chopped
- 1/2 bunch
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 lb
- medium shrimp, peeled, de-veined and steamed
- 6 c
- spicy v-8 vegetable juice
- limes, juiced
- tabasco sauce
- lime wedges to serve
How to Make Zesty Shrimp and Avocado Cocktail
- 1Gently mix first six ingredients together in a large glass container.
- 2Add the V-8 juice and lime juice. Stir gently until thoroughly combined. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 3Serve in chilled margarita glasses or other attractive glass containers.
- 4Garnish each glass with a lime wedge and add extra Tabasco sauce as desired.