Watermelon and Shrimp Salad
- 2 c
- cooked baby shrimp
- 2/3 c
- mayonnaise or dill dressing
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh shipped dill
- 12 slice
- 4 inch rounds each slice seeded watermelon 1/2 inch thick
- 4 large
- cocktail shrimp, for garnish,optional can use lemon twist
- 4 small
- dill sprigs for garnish,optional can use parsley sprig
How to Make Watermelon and Shrimp Salad
- 1Mix together the shrimp, mayonnaise and dill. Chill until ready to serve.
place a round of the melon on a serving plate and top with a thin layer of the shrimp salad.
- 2Top that with another round of the melon and then another layer of the shrimp salad.
Top that with another melon round. Place a cocktail shrimp on top with a sprig of dill. Repeat to create 4 servings.