★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 large can(s)
- tuna (i use the good white albacore)
- 1 large pkg
- cream cheese
- 3/4 bottle
- chili sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- dried oniions(i use finely chopped fresh onions(2 tablespoons)
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic salt
How to Make TUNA PATE'
- 1Put all ingeadiants in a large bowl and with hand mixer beat well (about 1 min.)
- 2Put all ingeadeints in a small bowl.Refridgerate for overnight.
- 3Sit bowl in hot water just a few seconds(To loosen up).Turn upsidedown on servving plate.Serve with crackers.
- 4If I need this in a hurry,I just shape into a ball on a plate. Then refridgerate 1 hour.I can't tell you how to store leftovers,because there never is any!!!