tuna and corn pillows
Lisa 'Gayle' Goff
4phyllo dough sheets
8 ozricotta cheese
1/2 cmonterey jack cheese, shredded
2 Tbspchopped fresh parsley
1 can(s)whole kernal corn, drained
1 can(s)tuna in olive oil
2 Tbspfresh bread crumbs
How to Make tuna and corn pillows
- lightly spray one sheet of phyllo dough and place another on top, cut pastry in half and repeat for the other two sheets.
- in a medium bowl combine egg, ricotta, montery jack, parsley, drained corn, drained tuna and bread crumbs.
- spoon mixture evenly onto the 4 sets of pastry
- spray edges of pastry with butter and roll into egg roll shapes or triangles whichever you prefer.
- place on greased baking sheet spray with butter and bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes until golden.
- ****If you need more or don't want leftover pastry sheets adjust filling according to the number of sheets in your package.