- 1 pkg
- cream cheese, room temperature/ milk to soften if needed
- 6 oz
- crab, fresh or canned
- 12 large
- fresh mushrooms
- 1 1/2 tsp
- horseradish, 1 to 1 1/2 teasspoons to your taste
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- lemon juice
How to Make Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1mix cream cheese with a bit of milk to soften. Add crab and desired amount of horseradish.
- 2Heat oven to 325*. keep crab mixture warm in the oven while preparing mushrooms.
wash and stem mushrooms.
- 3Saute caps in butter and lemon juice.
when heated thru, spoon crab mixture into mushroom caps.
I then like to put them under the broiler for a minute. yummy. xoxoxo