Smoked Mahi Mahi Dip
The ingredients as well, use more or less as suits your tastes.
Our fish was brined first and smoked with apple wood. Look under my smoked mahi mahi recipe for directions on that.
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, plain or onion and chive spread
- 2 small
- red onions, one for dip, one for garnish
- 6 oz
- smoked fish
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 2 tsp
- horseradish, use more if you like
- shakes hot pepper sauce, more if you like
- 1/2 tsp
- each salt and pepper, or to taste
- 1 1/2 tsp
- dill weed divided
- small shallot rings or red onion rings to garnish
- capers to garnish each appetizer
How to Make Smoked Mahi Mahi Dip
- 2Add the smoked fish and pulse 4 times.