Shrimp with Jalapeno, Tequila and Lime
- 1/8 c
- olive oil
- 1 clove
- garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 large
- jalapeno pepper, slice into rings (remove seeds for less spicy version)
- 1 lb
- raw medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (leave tails on)
- 1/2 c
- 1 Tbsp
- triple sec
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh lime juice
- 1/8 c
- chopped fresh cilantro
- lime wedges
- margarita salt, to taste
How to Make Shrimp with Jalapeno, Tequila and Lime
- 1Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add jalapeno and cook 1 minute more.
- 2Add shrimp and saute until just turning pink.
- 3Add tequila, triple sec and lime juice and cook shrimp until just done. Do not overcook.
- 4Spoon onto individual plates and garnish with chopped cilantro, lime wedges and sprinkle with a little margarita salt.