SHRIMP AND CRABMEAT LOAF
- 6 ounce can small shrimp, drained
- 6 ounce can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- cup mayonaise
- cup diced celery
- 8 ounce package shredded mozzerella cheese
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon black pepper
- pound loaf french bread, halved horizontally
How to Make SHRIMP AND CRABMEAT LOAF
- 1In a bowl, combine well the shrimp, crab, mayonnaise, green onions, celery, cheese, salt, and pepper.
- 2Spread the shrimp mixture on the bottom half of bread and replace the top half. Cut into 8 pieces and serve immediately, or refrigerate whole and cut into 8 pieces when ready to serve.
- 3Heating instructions: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Wrap the loaf in a large piece of aluminum foil. Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through. Cut into 8 pieces. Enjoy!