1Direction for muffins
1. Heat small size skillet on medium heat, melt butter then cook garlic and onion, then cool it down.
2. In mixing bowl, put strained flour, eggs, milk and baking powder then stir well to mix it.
3. Add Parmesan cheese, tarragon, chive and rosemary then mix. Add cooked garlic and onion.
4. Divide in cup cake or muffin tray, bake in oven heated 375°F35-40 minutes
2Direction for garnish
1. Heat small size skillet on medium heat, cook beef then add teriyaki sauce to glaze.
2. Heat another skillet, cook zucchini and mushroom, salt and pepper as season.
1. Dig muffins little bit to put cocktail sauce, place sauce then cocktail shrimp on it.
2. Slice Teriyaki glazed beef as bite size then place on muffins
3. Put vegetable in dug muffins then add garnish.