1 can(s)16 oz salmon
1/2 mediumonion, chopped
2 smalleggs, beaten
1/4 tspcreole seasoning
1 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
How to Make Salmon Patties
- Saute onions in olive oil until cooked through but do not brown
- Flake the salmon with a fork, to remove the bones and mix in saute onions.
- Add the beaten eggs and cornmeal to the mixture to make thick enough to shape 5, thick patties.
- In large skillet over medium low heat, melt 2 tablespoons of butter; add patties.
- Fry patties slowly on one side for 4 to 5 minutes, add remaining butter, turn patties and fry on the other side for 4 to 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place cooked patties on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.