Salmon and Avocado stuffed Wonton
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgsmoked salmon (shred into little bits)
1package of cream cheese
1 pkgwonton wrappers
·butter (or anything to grease the muffin pan)
How to Make Salmon and Avocado stuffed Wonton
- Preheat oven to 325 and grease a mini muffin pan.
- While oven is heating, peel apart wonton wrappers. Place the wonton wrappers into the greased mini muffin pan, making little cups.
- When oven has heated, bake the wonton wrappers for about four minutes. (They can burn easily, so keep an eye on them while they're baking and pull them out if they get too dark).
- While wonton cups are cooling, mix salmon, cream cheese, avocado, and lemon in a small mixing bowl.
- Spoon mixture into baked wonton cups and serve.