Salmon and Avocado stuffed Wonton
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- smoked salmon (shred into little bits)
- 1 medium
- 1 large
- package of cream cheese
- 1 pkg
- wonton wrappers
- butter (or anything to grease the muffin pan)
How to Make Salmon and Avocado stuffed Wonton
- 1Preheat oven to 325 and grease a mini muffin pan.
- 2While oven is heating, peel apart wonton wrappers. Place the wonton wrappers into the greased mini muffin pan, making little cups.
- 3When oven has heated, bake the wonton wrappers for about four minutes. (They can burn easily, so keep an eye on them while they're baking and pull them out if they get too dark).
- 4While wonton cups are cooling, mix salmon, cream cheese, avocado, and lemon in a small mixing bowl.
- 5Spoon mixture into baked wonton cups and serve.