I will drizzle the seasoned EVOO from the roasting pan, over the shrimp, when serving, for extra flavor.
- shrimp, shelled
- olive oil, extra virgin
- kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- red chili pepper flakes
- fresh serranos or jalapenos, whole
How to Make Roasted Shrimp
- 1Preheat oven to 400*.
Using a rimmed baking pan for roasting, toss shrimp with Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 2Add Kosher salt, fresh ground pepper & red chili pepper flakes. Toss in serranos or jalapenos, if using.
- 3Roast shrimp, middle rack, for 3-5 minutes, till shrimp turn pink, but no longer, or shrimp will be tough.
- 4Using tongs, place shrimp on serving platter, add sliced tomato, lemon & avacado wedges, garnish with sliced scallions & cilantro.
- 5Serve with Remoulade sauce, cocktail sauce, French bread & crackers.