Quality Crab Rangoon
Anthony Nicometi Jr
- 1 box
- cream cheese (room temprature)
- 1 c
- jumbo lump crab meat (fresh or frozen.)
- About 1/4 c
- chopped scallions
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 pkg
- spring roll wraps
- butchers twine
How to Make Quality Crab Rangoon
- 1In a Mixing bowl, Combine Cream Cheese, Crab, Scallions, Garlic Powder & Paprika
- 2Lay out Spring roll wrap, and Put one Scoop of the crab filling into center of spring roll wrap, Making sure not to over fill
- 3Take all 4 corners of the Spring roll wrap and lift, Then take butchers twine and Tie close to the filling, Leaving enough room at the top for it to flail out. (refer to Picture)
- 4Place into 375 degree oil, since this will float, Submerge with a spider or other fryer save implement.
Until Golden brown (7-10) mins
- 5Carefully remove from fryer and allow to cool slightly, Once cooled, take a pair of Kitchen Shears and GENTLY cut off the Twine, using very small snips to gradually remove the twine.
- 6Serve on a plate alongside some Saracha, (Asian Hot Sauce) and Enjoy!