Quality Crab Rangoon
Anthony Nicometi Jr
1 boxcream cheese (room temprature)
1 cjumbo lump crab meat (fresh or frozen.)
About 1/4 cchopped scallions
1/4 tspgarlic powder
1 pkgspring roll wraps
How to Make Quality Crab Rangoon
- In a Mixing bowl, Combine Cream Cheese, Crab, Scallions, Garlic Powder & Paprika
- Lay out Spring roll wrap, and Put one Scoop of the crab filling into center of spring roll wrap, Making sure not to over fill
- Take all 4 corners of the Spring roll wrap and lift, Then take butchers twine and Tie close to the filling, Leaving enough room at the top for it to flail out. (refer to Picture)
- Place into 375 degree oil, since this will float, Submerge with a spider or other fryer save implement.
Until Golden brown (7-10) mins
- Carefully remove from fryer and allow to cool slightly, Once cooled, take a pair of Kitchen Shears and GENTLY cut off the Twine, using very small snips to gradually remove the twine.
- Serve on a plate alongside some Saracha, (Asian Hot Sauce) and Enjoy!