Prosciutto Wrapped Shrimp
This appetizer was born out of my way to use shrimp. We live here in Fl right on the ocean and have friends that shrimp, so I am always dreaming up ways to fix shrimp
12 sliceprosciutto, sliced paper thin
12 largeshrimp, peeled ,deveined, cooked
12 slicemelon, sliced thin
12 tspcream cheese
1 cmango, diced
1/2 cpapaya, diced
2 mediumjalepenos, diced
2 Tbspfresh cilantro, diced
1/2 csweet red peppers, diced
6 Tbsplime juice, divided
1/2 cred onion, diced
How to Make Prosciutto Wrapped Shrimp
- Marinate the shrimp in 3 tablespoons of lime juice while you make the tropical mango salsa.
- In a bowl combine the mango, papaya, jalepenos, onions,cilantro, red peppers, and lime juice
- Take one slice of prosciutto, place a slice of melon in the middle, put a shrimp on top of that, put a teaspoon of cream cheese on top of shrimp.
- Wrap each end of prosciutto over filling, cover and refridgerate until ready to serve.
- Serve the prosciutto wrapped shrimp with the mango salsa.