lemon herbed shrimp
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 colive oil
2 mediumjalapeno peppers
2 mediumred,orange,or yellow sweet peppers
6 mediumwhole peeled cloves garlic
2 mediumlemon juice
1/2 tsporegano, dried
1/2 tspdried thyme
1-1/2 lbmedium size shrimp
How to Make lemon herbed shrimp
- heat olive oil in skillet over medium high heat.
- add jalapeno peppers,sweet peppers,garlic,and onions,cover and cook over medium heat for ten minutes,stirrring occasionally.
- meanwhile boil shrimp until just done,about two minutes from boil.
- Drain shrimp and place in bowl for marinating.Toss shrimp with lemon juice to coat thoroughly.Add pepper mixture and mix completely.
- Set aside for a few hours.
- remove cloves of garlic ,add some kosher salt and ground fresh pepper,taste,and adjust seasonings.
- Serve on toasted baguette slices.