LC Salmon And Veggie Roll
There really aren't many more steps to creating this dish as opposed to one using rice. You just rice the cauliflower and squeeze out the excess water. Enjoy guilt free (:
- 1 lb
- frozen cauliflower (you can use fresh)
- 2 Tbsp
- rice wine vinegar
- 1/8 tsp
- xanthan gum
- salmon fillet - you will not use the entire fillet
- 2 oz
- cream cheese
- an avocado peeled and sliced
- 1 Tbsp
- flax seeds
- wasabi, pickled ginger, and soy sauce to taste
- nori sheets - roasted seaweed
How to Make LC Salmon And Veggie Roll
- 4Place back in microwave container and cook on high 2 minutes. Xanthan gum is activated by heat so this step is essential to create the sticky rice texture you want.
- 6Place in refrigerator until completely cold.
- 8Slice cream cheese and avocado.
I think sliced cucumber, and pickled radish would be wonderful in this. When I created this recipe I just wanted to test to make sure the cauliflower wouldn't fall apart during service and didn't have those veggies on hand. The salmon can also be replaced by crab meat, or shrimp.
- 17Nutrition Info:
Calories 395Calories from Fat 234
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26.0g40%
Saturated Fat 9.2g46%
Trans Fat 0.0g
Total Carbohydrates 17.6g6%
Dietary Fiber 9.5g38%