Homemade Cucumber Salad Dressing
1/2 csour cream
2 Tbspchopped fresh chives or chopped green onion
3/4 cfinely chopped "seeded" cucumber
1 tspchopped fresh dill
·salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
How to Make Homemade Cucumber Salad Dressing
- Finely chop chives or green onion.
- Peel and seed cucumber
- Finely chop cucumber to measure 3/4 cup.
- Whisk mayonnaise, sour cream and chives or onion.
- Add chopped cucumber.
- Stir in milk as needed to thin mixture.
- Add dill and salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill for several hours or overnight before serving.