- 1 can(s)
- baby shrimp
- 1 stick
- butter, softened
- small sweet onion diced
- 4oz pkg
- cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp
- fresh squeezed lemon juice from a lemon or 1 tsp of lemon juice concentrate
- 1 box
- favorite party crackers (ie, ritz, sociables, wheat thins, melba toast, etc)
How to Make Heather's Shrimp Butter Spread
- 1dice onion in either a food processor/blender/ or by hand on cutting board.
- 2Add drained shrimp to blender or food processor until smooth.
- 3Add butter, cream cheese, and lemon juice. Chill in the refrigerator for about an hour. If you leave in refrigerator overnight, please take the spread out a half hour before you serve to guests, in order to soften it for spreading on crackers.