- 16 medium
- 16 medium
- mushrooms (about 1 inch diameter)
- 3 oz
- thinly sliced prosciutto or deli-style ham
- slender asparagus spears
- 1 jar(s)
- (6 1/2oz.) marinated artichoke hearts,drained
- 2 medium
- zucchini, cut lengthwise into slices
- 1 large
- or 2 small red bell peppers, cored, seeded and cut into 1-inch-wide strips
- 1/2 c
- olive oil
- 1/4 c
- lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
How to Make Grilled Antipasto Platter
- 1Soak 12 long skewers in water for 20 minutes to prevent burning. Thread 4 scallops on each of 4 skewers and 4 shrimp of each of another 4 skewers. Thread 6 mushrooms on each of 2 more skewers. Cut prosciutto into 2x1-inch strips. Wrap 2 asparagus spears together with 2 strips of prosciutto; secure with toothpick. Repeat with remaining asparagus. Wrap each artichoke heart in 1 strip of prosciutto; thread on 2 remaining skewers.
- 2Place skewers, asparagus, zucchini and bell peppers on baking sheet. Reserve 1/4 cup Lemon Baste. Brush remaining Lemon Baste liberally over ingredients on baking sheet.
- 3Grill skewers, asparagus bundles, zucchini and red peppers, on uncovered grill, 7 to 10 minutes until vegetables are tender, seafood firms up and turns opaque and prosciutto wrapped around vegetables is crisp, turning once or twice.
- 4Remove each item from grill to large serving platter as it is done. Pour remaining baste over all. Serve hot or at room temperature.
6 points per serving