Cranberry Crab Cakes
1 1/4 lbfresh cooked crab meat, flaked
1 cswiss cheese, shredded
1/4 cyogurt, plain and non-fat
1/3 cgreen onions, finely chopped
1/4 cfresh italian parsley, minced
2 Tbspfresh lemon juice
1 tspgarlic, minced
1/2 cfresh cranberries, finely chopped
1egg. lightly beaten
·nonfat cooking spray
How to Make Cranberry Crab Cakes
- In a medium bowl, toss crab with 1/4 cup bread crumbs and cheese, yogurt, green onions, parsley, lemon juice, garlic and cranberries.
- Gently stir in beaten egg. Form mixture into 12 (3-inch) patties. Spray both sides with nonfat cooking spray.
- Spread remaining bread crumbs on a sheet of waxed paper. Coat each patty with bread crumbs; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with nonfat cooking spray.
- Place patties on sheet and bake 20 minutes or until crispy, turning over half way through. Serve hot with lemon wedges. Top with some aioli or tarter sauce if desired.