Cranberry Crab Cakes
- 1 1/4 lb
- fresh cooked crab meat, flaked
- 3/4 c
- 1 c
- swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c
- yogurt, plain and non-fat
- 1/3 c
- green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 c
- fresh italian parsley, minced
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp
- garlic, minced
- 1/2 c
- fresh cranberries, finely chopped
- egg. lightly beaten
- nonfat cooking spray
How to Make Cranberry Crab Cakes
- 1In a medium bowl, toss crab with 1/4 cup bread crumbs and cheese, yogurt, green onions, parsley, lemon juice, garlic and cranberries.
- 2Gently stir in beaten egg. Form mixture into 12 (3-inch) patties. Spray both sides with nonfat cooking spray.
- 3Spread remaining bread crumbs on a sheet of waxed paper. Coat each patty with bread crumbs; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 4Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with nonfat cooking spray.
- 5Place patties on sheet and bake 20 minutes or until crispy, turning over half way through. Serve hot with lemon wedges. Top with some aioli or tarter sauce if desired.