☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 sheet(s)puff pastry thawed
6 ozcream cheese
12 ozcanned crabmeat drained
2 tsplemon juice
1/4 tspgarlic powder
·salt and pepper
How to Make crab puffs
- preheat oven to 400- line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- in a bowl whisk the egg wit 1 tablespoon water
- roll puff pastry and cut into 16 squares
- in a bowl mix together crab, cream cheese, lemon juice, sal and pepper, garlic powder and 1 green onion.
- fill each square with 2 tablespoons of filling.
pinch 2 diagonal corners together.
- brush each pastry with egg wash. place on cookie sheet.
- bake 20 minutes