1 lbbackfin crabmeat
1 critz crackers crushed
1 tspyellow mustard
2 Tbspfresh lemon juice
1 tspold bay seasoning
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
How to Make Crab Balls
- Place crabmeat in a mixing bowl, picking any stray shell fragments out.
- Add crushed crackers, Old Bay Seasoning & parsley to the crab.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg, mustard, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. Whip with a whisk until smooth.
- Pour egg mixture over the crabmeat and crackers and gently mix careful not to break up large lumps of crabmeat. Mold into golfball sized balls and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Drizzle w/ melted butter and allow to cool, serving w/ saltine crackers. Enjoy delicious baked crab balls!