Crab Avocado Soup
- 1 pkg
- instant noodles chicken
- 125 g
- frozen crab-sticks sliced thinly
- each- red,green,orange,yellow peppers sliced into thin strips
- 1 bunch
- cilantro, fresh
- 2 large
- firmly ripe avocados-halved and peeled
- 100 ml
- sweet chili sauce
- 125 ml
- light coconut milk-mixed with 15 ml corn flour
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to Make Crab Avocado Soup
- 1bring 1 liter of water to the boil in a large soup pot.
- 2stir in the instant chicken noodles,breaking the noodles finely.
- 3add in the sliced strips of peppers.
- 4bring soup to a rolling boil for 1 minute.
- 5add in the crab-sticks slices and 1/2 the bunch of cilantro leaves.
- 6bring to the boil for a further 2 minutes without stirring.
- 7puree the avocados and add to the pot of soup along with the sweet chili sauce and coconut milk mixture,as the soup comes to the boil and thickens slightly.
- 8remove from heat,season with salt and pepper.
- 9serve into soup bowls,garnish with cilantro leaves and serve immediately.