Crab Avocado Soup
1 pkginstant noodles chicken
125 gfrozen crab-sticks sliced thinly
1/2each- red,green,orange,yellow peppers sliced into thin strips
1 bunchcilantro, fresh
2 largefirmly ripe avocados-halved and peeled
100 mlsweet chili sauce
125 mllight coconut milk-mixed with 15 ml corn flour
·salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to Make Crab Avocado Soup
- bring 1 liter of water to the boil in a large soup pot.
- stir in the instant chicken noodles,breaking the noodles finely.
- add in the sliced strips of peppers.
- bring soup to a rolling boil for 1 minute.
- add in the crab-sticks slices and 1/2 the bunch of cilantro leaves.
- bring to the boil for a further 2 minutes without stirring.
- puree the avocados and add to the pot of soup along with the sweet chili sauce and coconut milk mixture,as the soup comes to the boil and thickens slightly.
- remove from heat,season with salt and pepper.
- serve into soup bowls,garnish with cilantro leaves and serve immediately.