1loaf baguette style french bread
1 pkgwhipped cream cheese
1 jar(s)chipolte-mango jelly (see recipe)
6 ozsalmon, smoked
CHIPOLTE MANGO JELLY
3 cfresh diced mango's (i use the fresh jars found in the produce section)
1 can(s)12 oz can chipolte peppers in adobo sauce
2 capple cider vinegar
1 pkgliquid fruit pectin 6 oz both pouches
How to Make Chipotle-Mango, Smoked Salmon Crostini
- preheat oven to 350.
- Cut baguette into 1/2 slices at a slight diagonal.
Put slices on un-greased cookie sheet.
Bake in oven for 10=15 minutes until lightly toasted.
- Remove form oven and let cool.
- Spread cream cheese on slices of bread.
- Put teaspoon of Chipolte Mango jelly on top of Cream Cheese.
- Top each slice with a thin slice of smoked Salmon. These are great with or with out the smoked salmon.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Directions for Chipolte Mango Jelly.
1) Prepare jars and lids as directed.
2) Put 3 cups mango and 1 12 oz can of drained chipolte peppers in food processor and puree
3) In 6 quart pan add 2C apple cider vinegar and sugar stir over med heat until sugar is dissolved.
4)Add mango-pepper mixture and bring to a rolling boil for ten minutes
5) Let cool for 10 minutes
6) Add both pouches of liquid pectin and bring to a boil for five minutes.
7) Ladle Into jars and finish processing.
***PLEASE NOTE JELLY SHOULD BE MADE at least 24 hours in advance so it will finish thickening)