Bombdiggidy Baked Mussels
12new zealand mussels, thawed & cleaned
3garlic cloves, minced
3 Tbspbutter, unsalted
1 smalllemon zest, grated
2 ozcotija cheese
2 stalk(s)chive blossoms, chopped
How to Make Bombdiggidy Baked Mussels
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees F
- Add garlic and butter to microwaveable dish, melt butter
- Combine mayo, sriracha, miso and lemon zest in a small mixing bowl.
- Place mussels on foiled-lined cooking sheet; spoon butter/garlic mixture over mussels followed by mayo/sriracha mixture. Top with cotija and chives.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove shells carefully, they are hot. Enjoy!