11. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 pan using non-stick cooking spray.
2. Mix cooked chicken, chili powder (optional) and 1 cup of cheese together. Roll up in tortillas and place in pan.
3. In a medium sauce pan, melt butter, stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Add broth and whisk until smooth. Heat over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
4. Stir in sour cream, can of chilies, cilantro, black pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Make sure that you don't bring this to a boil- you don't want to have curdled sour cream!
5. Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.
6. Bake 20-22 minutes and then place under high broil for 3 min to brown the cheese.
*I also added a little bit of medium cheddar cheese to the top of my enchiladas.