Japanese Chicken Wings
3 lbchicken wings
1egg, lightly beaten
1 call-purpose flour for coating
1 cwhite sugar
1/2 cwhite vinegar
1/2 tspgarlic powder, or to taste
3 Tbspsoy sauce
How to Make Japanese Chicken Wings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut wings in half, dip in egg and coat with flour.
- Heat butter in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat. Fry wings until deep brown. Place in a shallow roasting pan.
- In a small bowl combine soy sauce, water, sugar, vinegar, garlic powder and salt. Pour over wings.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes, basting wings with sauce often.