Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
2 lbchicken wings
6 Tbspbutter melted
3/4 cfresh finely shredded parmesan cheese
1 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tsponion powder
1/4 tspfresh ground black pepper
1/4 cfresh italian parsley
·ranch or blue cheese dressing
How to Make Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread wings in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with nonstick baking spray or covered with aluminum foil that has been sprayed with nonstick baking spray. Bake wings until light brown; approximately 40 minutes. Flip the wings halfway through the cooking time.
- In large bowl combine butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and parsley.
- Gently fold in wings. Return to cookie sheet and bake an additional 10-20 minutes depending on how crispy you like them. For added crispness turn broiler on for the last few minute of cooking.
- If desired garnish with extra Parmesan and parsley. Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.