- eggs, hard boiled, peeled and halved lengthwise
- (3 ounce) can deviled ham
- 1/2 tsp
- celery salt
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped sweet pickles (it's always easier to add more than less so try 1 tablespoon and add more. i like 2 tbsp.)
- mayonnaise to taste (approx. 3 to 4 flat tbsp. worth is what i prefer. you may try it will a little less and keep increasing to your taste.)
- 1/2 tsp
- white vinegar
- paprika (optional)
- pepper to taste (i use approximately 1/8th worth)
How to Make Extra Special Stuffed Eggs
- 1Boil eggs for approximately several to 5 minutes. Allow eggs to rest in hot water approximately 15 more minutes. Drain off hot water; Apply cold water and when eggs are cool enough, peel and halve eggs. Remove egg yolks to bowl and add remaining ingredients to yolks. Mix well and fill egg white halves with yolk mixture. Sprinkle the tops of the stuffed eggs with Paprika for added color.
- 2A Helpful tip on making successful tasty Stuffed Eggs---
Simply cook 14 eggs instead of 12. Follow your recipe ingredients for making 12 stuffed eggs. This way, you may add more of an ingredient than what is called for once the eggs are made and you have sampled a half.