Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 1 1/2 lb
- chicken breast, boneless and skinless, cut in chunks
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- ginger, grated fresh
- zest of one orange
- red bell pepper, finely chopped
- scallions, chopped
- 3 Tbsp
- hoisin sauce
- 1 can(s)
- water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- boston bibb lettuce head
How to Make Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 1Chop the chicken into small pieces.
- 2Preheat a large skillet to until hot and add oil to the pan.
- 3Add the chicken to the pan and sear the meat by stir frying until meat is cooked, about 2 minutes.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Add garlic and ginger, cook for about a minute.
- 6Grate orange zest into pan.
- 7Add the chopped bell pepper, water chestnuts and scallions, cook until tender, about a minute.
- 8Add hoisin sauce and toss to coat mix evenly.
- 9Enjoy the hot cooked chicken wrapped in the Boston bibb lettuce leaves.