Chicken Lettuce Wraps
1 1/2 lbchicken breast, boneless and skinless, cut in chunks
2 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
·salt and pepper to taste
3garlic cloves, chopped
1 Tbspginger, grated fresh
·zest of one orange
1/2red bell pepper, finely chopped
3 Tbsphoisin sauce
1 can(s)water chestnuts, drained and chopped
1boston bibb lettuce head
How to Make Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Chop the chicken into small pieces.
- Preheat a large skillet to until hot and add oil to the pan.
- Add the chicken to the pan and sear the meat by stir frying until meat is cooked, about 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add garlic and ginger, cook for about a minute.
- Grate orange zest into pan.
- Add the chopped bell pepper, water chestnuts and scallions, cook until tender, about a minute.
- Add hoisin sauce and toss to coat mix evenly.
- Enjoy the hot cooked chicken wrapped in the Boston bibb lettuce leaves.