Chicken Kelaguin (Guamanian Spicy Chicken)
J. White Harris
- 2-3 lb.
- whole chicken fryer
- 1 small
- onion, chopped
- 6 small
- hot peppers, chopped (or less, to taste)
- 1/2 c
- lemon or lime juice (i use lime juice)
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 c
- grated fresh coconut (optional)
How to Make Chicken Kelaguin (Guamanian Spicy Chicken)
- 1Cut chicken in half and sprinkle with salt. place in a broiler pan or over charcoal. Cook for 20 minutes. Turn over and cook until done but still juicy.
- 2Remove chicken from bone and chop.
- 3Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Taste and adjust seasonings, don't skimp on the salt. Chill at least one hour. Serve with tortillas or crackers.