Chicken Enchilada Dip
1 lbchicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
8 ozcolby monterey jack cheese, shredded
8 ozmexican blend shredded cheese
4 ozchili peppers, diced
2 mediumjalapeno pepper, finely diced
·montreal seasoning, to taste
How to Make Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Season the chicken breast with Montreal Seasoning and put in crock pot on low for about 4 hours. I put a can of Rotel tomato & green chili with the juice in the crock pot for moisture and seasoning. Once it is cooked, shred the chicken.
- In a large bowl add the shredded chicken and cream cheese. Make sure to stir in so that it is evenly coated.
- Add the mayonnaise, shredded cheese, green chili peppers and jalapeno peppers. Mix together well. Add Montreal seasoning to taste. Transfer mixture to a medium baking dish.
- I add some Montreal Seasoning to the top along with some jalapeno slices for taste and appearance.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Serve with tortilla chips or tortillas & enjoy!!! Can be garnished with sour cream, salsa, guacamole or any other condiment of choice.