Wicked Deviled Eggs
But you don’t have to go out to get yummy Deviled Eggs; you can make them in your own kitchen. This recipe is easy, delicious, and perfect to put out on the appetizer table at your next party. My secret ingredient is Wickles relish, which is sweetly spicy and almost addictive!
For more great recipes, please visit FamilySavvy.com
10large eggs, boiled and peeled
1/4 cmayo (i use bama light)
1 1/2 Tbspwickles relish
1 1/4 tspdijon mustard
1 1/4 tspfresh lemon juice
1 1/4 tspworcestershire sauce
1/2 tspkosher salt
1/2 tspground black pepper
·paprika to garnish
How to Make Wicked Deviled Eggs
- Place eggs in pan; cover eggs completely with water.
- Put lid on pan and bring to boil; immediately remove from heat.
- Let covered pan sit for 17 minutes.
- When timer goes off, immediately pour off hot water.
- Fill pan with cold water and a little ice to stop the cooking process.
- Tap each egg on a hard surface until cracked all over.
- Gently roll the eggs on a hard surface to loosen the shell.
- Hold egg under cold running water while removing shell (this makes it easier).
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; gently squeeze whites to "pop out" yolks into a bowl.
- Add mayo, Dijon mustard, relish, Worcestershire, lemon juice, salt & pepper; mash gently with fork until combined.
- Fill the egg halves with filling, then sprinkle with paprika.
- Arrange Wicked Deviled Eggs on an egg plate.